This post contains audio and print material that you can download from one of our recorded seminars.
The “Evolution Exposed” seminar is intentionally structured for anyone interested in the topic of creation, evolution, or origins. The arguments presented are primarily concerned with empirical observation and scientific testing. A wealth of quotes and insights are included, which represent years of research from various qualified scientists and institutions.
This particular seminar was given in 2006 in six sessions.
Session #1 – A Review of Science (mp3)
- Current definition of the theory of evolution
- Background and factors of influence
- Definition of science
Session #2 – Darwin’s Indispensable Doctrine (mp3)
- The genesis of the theory of evolution
- Natural selection defined
- Natural selection in practice
- An investigation of proposed evidences from the past
Session #3 – A Multi-disciplinary Survey (Part 1) (mp3)
- Consulting cosmological sciences
- Consulting earth sciences
Session #4 – A Multi-disciplinary Survey (Part 2) (mp3)
- Consulting life sciences
Session #5 – The Queen of Science (mp3)
- Understanding the framework from which modern science was established
Session #6 – Implications of the Theory and “The Descent of Man” (mp3)
- Considerations from Charles Darwin’s book “The Descent of Man”
- Sociological and philosophical implications
- Concluding deliberations